Sunday, February 14, 2010

picts!

Here are some picts finally! Here is my all time favorite..Full grown men that were hanging out at Carnaval with luchador masks!

Also, as promised to a couple of bike friends, a quick image of our fully loaded bikes! Note the guitar that I have failed to mention thus far in the blog. We bought it for about 10 bucks at a pawn shop and it has a mind of its own. Jeff plays pretty well, but a different set of strings sounds better each time he picks it up. Its very hit or miss and has been a fun conversation piece.


Here are a few other random images. A desert campsite example, me making spam burritos, and another road view of Bahia Concepcion (Bay of Conception). Note on the desert campsite pict how my head appears to be a great light. This happens sometimes after I have a really great thought. It looks like I must be figuring out a new way to put my foot into my chaco sandal or made a key wardrobe decision on what shirt to wear for dinner.
 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment